When you install Xuggler we also install a collection of
demonstration applications. To see how to use them watch the tutorials,
or see the documentation for the
package. There you can find demos and source code that show you how to:
- Decode any video format and display the video on screen.
- Decode any audio format and display the audio on screen.
- Decode any video format and create thumbnail images.
- Use Java to take snap-shots of your desktop as you work and create a video file.
- A basic application for converting media files in one format into pretty much any other format.
Media Tools demo source
The MediaTools demo source files can be found here
Advanced API demo source
The Advanced API demo source files can be found here